Tuesday
I met Ein on Tuesday for random walks around town. He just returned from Detention Barrack.
Noncense Crapstatic Talks.
His Friend, Misran Tagged along
Another friend of his, Ahmad came.
Went to Bugis to meet Fala & Oma for Dinner while the boys went to play pool.
Laksa PrawnNoodles FriedFish Soup Wantan
P.S: Ein, Ary tahu Ary ni pendek ok! Tapi cute kan? ahahahh
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wednesday
I went to meet A'im on Wednesday to Beach Road for Lunch.
Chicken Rice Satay LemonSugarCane SourPlum Juice
Stuffs at Peninsula then head down Cathay for Ben & Jerry's.
PhishFood StrawberryKiwi ChocolateTheraphy
I found somthing on the pavement and decided to keep it.
I am mean.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thursday
My Romeo.
Went to ICA building to get his Passport. Beach Rd for Lunch.
Farhad says he saw us. He going NS today. Good luck.
Mutton Chop Mutton Chop SugarCane Ice Tea
Headed to Cineleisure to catch Quarantine.
SO FUCKING FULL OF SUSPENSE. SO GORE SIA.
BLOODY FUCKER!
I saw my Daddy! Eddy, aku rindu kaw tau!
walk here walk there smoke smoke smoke home.
He stayed for a while at my window. Sinchie & Khai popped!
Super Suprised. Opened the grill jumped out and hug her.
Khai is the gf stealer.
He went out with Sinchie so often that I don't even spend time with her!
ahahahah




No comments:
Post a Comment