Tuesday, December 9, 2008

To that someone whom I refuse to name him.

I live in a life surrounded by guys. Family, Friends, Just name it.
I grow up in that atmosphere.
Hated by many girls. But who the fuck would care.
I can't be bothered with all this crap of hatred.
I am happy with my life and always make people happy.
Once you stretch my limit, You will be the most Remorseful creature on God's Green Earth.
Ask Sinchie, Fala or A'im. They have seen it all.
Don't ever regret laa if you start being so cheesy around me. I warned you earlier. I am not those kinda girls that you might already know. I told you i got myself a line of date already and you were aware about it. Why cant I miss people? I have emotions too you know.
And I'm not a _______.
People loves to be my friends.
So be it.

No comments: