Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sinchie Buih.


Ouh well yesterday I went out with Ein!! and his friends again, Misran & Asrul.
Met Ein first at Cityhall. Smoke Smoke Smoke.
Saw this Fat Chef sleeping outside on the place we ussual sits.
Laughing like hell!
Bought candy. Walk around like nobody business.
Met Misran & Asrul at the big wheel fountain.
Asrul was damm shagged. Work uniforms.
Bought him slippers from 4SK. And so.....

We waited outside till he change to the clothes that Ein brought for him.

Well Ein got his pay and treat us to Seoul Garden.



Misran & Asrul.



Ein & Ary
Dinner was awesome. Ate like nobody business. Chill till 8.30 and Ein send me off to the train. And ouh we chat on the phone till 3 I guess and he working in the morning today.
SORT IN THE BRAIN

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The Day with Ritz. Again....
This guy make me watch gory movies.
And now I don't have to pay high prices for skin whitening!

See...I'm Fair already.

Breakfast Tmr. Can't Wait!

No comments: