Friday, November 21, 2008

happy 19 mates

Well. like I said, We celebrated Syaf's & Hafiz burfday suprise at my place.
There was like 20 friends crashing my place.
CHAOS SIA!!
HAPPY 19th Syaf & Hafiz!!
So in the morning, Sinchie & I went to buy the stuffs to bake brownies.
Fala came to Sinchie's crib soon after and we watched "Another Gay Movie". Don't ask why but we watched that. While baking, we cooked noodles & make milkshakes for lunch.
I sent Fala to Cityhall for her show and met Fyzo, Zue, Fisah, Wawa & Siz at Causeway Point to get snacks Donuts there. On our way out, Zue told me to call for pizza.
I ran all the way home cause the delivery boy reached already.
Like idiot sia.
Fetch Shu Lian & Nora then crash my place food. Cam whore and eat. That's what we do. Ifad (Syaf's bf), Blindfolded her from like Somerset. Funny sia the story. Ifad Ifad...hahah. When they reached, Ifad ask her if she recognised our voices. Like of course she did la.
and la lala la la...let the pictures do the talking.


hyped


The wonderful cake.


Sicnchie counting how many twinkles Nora eat. hahahah



Hyped again



The friends.



Ifad was like late lah. dunnoe where the taxi driver brought him, so we went smoke break except Fyzo. then someone threw water from above. Idiot!




The planner kancheong already.




All so feminine. I Rugged.

Thats the Blindfold Ifad holding.


the burfday girl. Shocked

Syaf and the spread


She Cuts the cake



and bam!! whipped cream on her face. Ary so mean sia.


got prob with cake so I cut it. & Yus is covering up the mess.




like playing bday games



ok people, we were suppose to stand there.




IDK why Ifad look like that in this picture. prolly waiting for his 3 super friendly friends.




the MOCKTAIL girls



Fyzo, We did a great job.


This is Ifad friends.
I only remember the one in Red & grey.
His name is Dale. I think his real name is Fadhil or smtg.
The one in grey is Faris.
He took 2 fucking years to keep his hair that long.



Hafiz came in a little late. he was busy with school.
Atleast we still have Donuts.

Sham the cameraman is an idiot. part 1




Sham the cameraman is an idiot. part 2



wasn't aiming at them hahah. the guy in grey so cute. heh



The burfday people!



ok. Hafiz is blushing.



Ary hardcore.



The BFF

P.S. Faris, you are darn uber cute sia. I like. We shall hangout someday.
Ok people. I shall shut the hell up.


No comments: