Sinchie busy. Fala busy...alaaa everyone la busy!
I may not get all the love or attention i wanted. But atleast I have friends that who would be there to chill and talk crap with me. Well met them at Tagged and kinda went out with them. Share stories. Share life. Share talent. Share nonsense.

Fyfee taught me the algorythms of the rubik cube.
I Can't figure that hell out.
His ex can go and die. She damm so bloody stupid.
And he left his cube in my bag!

Farhad shares the same interest as me.
And he got Vampire's teeth.
I think he need a vampire braces too!
Thank you for the only one left ciggie!
Ejan and I had fun talking about almost everything. He got STM.
He meddle with my sock poi, and he got hit time and again.
Next time meet, train again ok?
We are so going skateboarding someday.
Can you imagine that his elder bro, Ritz, added me too before him?
And instead, I went out with him. Ok. Ritz didn't know about it!
This is my darling FirShadyDot.We used to be in the same band.
Lost contact and found him on Tagged.
He force me to wear a dress! Bloodyhell.
You are so not gonna see that ever again!
Fidhot freaked out upon seeing 2 big komodo dragon and many smally. aahahhah
SuperDuper Cute.
Ouh Chill again soon soon.

I miss you so much you know? I know you don't know. But it's true you know.
Thanks you for comforting me. Sentosa next week. Goodluck for your exams. And all those secrets,baik uh.
Firdhot, I got more to share.



No comments:
Post a Comment