Saturday, November 29, 2008

Updated


I haven't been updating cause I've been dealing with many many stuffs. Seperation, chilling out, missing buddies, Dating, Broke and whatever that matters. I feel like screaming my lungs out again. So if any of you knew any bands that need a vocalist, tell me. Thank you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


This is
Matin

He always come to chat with me at the wrong timing. ahahah.
So frustrated that we have our late night chat. He promise to sing me to sleep and he really deliver it well.
WAHH! HE IS LIKE SO MY NEXT MP3 LAA.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tan, You are in my thoughts right now. I miss you, you know?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is
RITZ

Ejan's elder brother.ahahah. He is like so super cute laa. And his laugh is so animated.
I was late for my guest appearing act and so we waited for the Upbeats percussion kids just to say hi to Fyzo, Aliah, Zat, Amirul & Ranor.
We headed to the IT Fair. Which is like damm packed la.
CAN MOSH & BODYSURF IN THERE!!
AM I RIGHT, RITZ?
400GB external hardrive. Earpiece.
Endless crapstatic remarks. Fat ska kid. Dinner. Home.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HE SAYS I NEED A MAKEOVER.








No comments: