So today prolly just updates.
Kinda plan with my dudette Fyzo. hahha.
Fyqa & Hafiz bday party at my palce. Well, my crib is a party place.
We can sheesha all night long!
heh
and so Sinchie and I gonna bake a cake.
Yussie gonna cook. Prolly I'll be driving over to fetch her.
SO ITS TMR 8PM!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BillyNoCigg (is so cute) reffered me to a band cause they kinda need a screamo/gore/clean vox. I can mange all and so I PM-ed them. They used to be a malay rock band (fairytale influenced) and so changing of genre. They have this song called Aaladin. So I put "Jasmine from Aaladin movie want to play in a band" or was it can gore or smtg like that as the subject or should I say catchline... And this guy, Din, replied "Hi jas..."
I was laughing out loud.
I mean i did sign off with my real name. why he call me Jasmine? hahah
Well they kinda stay nearby my area. So can session at my place or even sheesha in my room!
I just wish they change the band name to smtg else or which I have in mind.
Prolly jamming next week. YAY!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thursday gonna meet A'im for ice-cream. He so owe me 10!
I'm gg KL this 22 and will not be seeing him this Sat and Sun which we are suppose to go to Anime fest. Sunday I'll be back but A'im working. So I'm gg with Fyzo!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ouh ya, I'm suppose to call Edi!
SHITCAKES!



No comments:
Post a Comment