Saturday, November 8, 2008

Max Chitlins

I really missed them truckloads. Why must you guy stay so far away from me? I wonder what are they doing like right now? Prolly chilling by South Beach or having crabs at Joe's!
Well the Chitlin's got another baby. It's a girl this time round. Her name is Lucia I think. The first was an adorable boy named Max. Max is so fun to be with.
Ouh Simo, marry me and we could have white kids! Ouh how I wish!
Actually A'im can give white kids too...I mean fair kids. yeah
Max reminds me of my Ex-bf son. Darwis & Jake. Clark, I miss your kids.
Ouh shut up and proceed with the pictures...



Max during Newborn. shirt is my gift. heh.



Max 1st birthday I think. NeMo cake


The Chitlin's



Max throwing fits.



Max drives with no clutch.




Max when for a hot steam bath.





He listens to The Who laa...






Sitting still in the car less than 2 seconds.







He also bonchet!





I'm an Englishmen



Let's read


No comments: