Thursday, November 6, 2008

To: Bitch

This week is disaster but fun.
That's why I haven been updating regularly.
But sometime stories are so exciting to read.
A good friend told me to blog about something else other than something real.
I'm not trying to say that the story is fake but add a little spice to it.
It's true that I kinda fall for someone else but not as if making out this and that.
But just find him interesting to be with.
And FYI,
about A'im i blog on the previous post is true but exaggerating.
OMG I can't believe she even blog about me again!
HILARIOUS
Can't wait to share with A'im again.
Some people just never change.
A'im says she love the thrill of being in this kind of situation.
So be it.
I hate it but kinda loving it at times because, no matter how you make your blog private or change of URL, I just happen to find out.
For once, at least I'm happy that I have friends who are such good hackers.
*EVIL LAUGHTER'S*
credits to Zafwin & FerraLee
Some people are just so stupid.
Coming from a good or higher institution doesn't mean you are up the notch better than me.
Trust your friends to be honest and true just in front of your face. Believe me, that's really happening cause they are just putting on an act in front of you.
OMW, Till today you still don't even know the friend who has been "backstabbing" you.
...POOR YOU...
You might not even care but,
know your best friends well before telling them this and that.
  • FYI to my dearest one who should be hating me most,
  1. Your bestie is neither backstabbing nor badmouthing, but just got annoyed by you.
  2. Don't think too highly of yourself. Cause you're neither hot nor tresurable anymore.
  3. Sorry to say but your dear boyfriend is cheating on you. You are not the only girl that he has been riding with him. And "riding" in another sense too. If you know what I mean.
  4. And that outfit is so not looking good on you =)
Ouh Little Miss Immature, now do you see the reason why I dint make mine private?
I just wanna see what else you wanna talk about me.
You love this game, So do I =)
This is so fun.
*HINT-HINT*
I've moved on but the 4 factors is the truth.
Believe or Ignore
I'm just helping you before you got hurt even more.

No comments: