Today I'm so gonna talk about someone who was on my mind yesterday.
Well, not that I was thinking about him. We just chatted on MSN and then the phone until I saw something that pass by me in a split second. Kinda white figure. Like a shadow but somewhat like a huge fog dash just like that.
This is
Joe Farhan
Theseira

Well we first knew each other exist when we saw ourselves in school.
He was active in floorball. Wishing to know him but nevermind.
Prolly beacause at time the other courses can't clique with my coursemates.
Smiles appeared on my face whenever I saw him. Not that I like him, In a way I just felt accepted by the other schoolmates.
Never I thought that I would meet him outside but yea I did.
He was at DEAFCON.
Well It never came across my mind that I will ever talk to him but I did.
OMG! We soon became friends and got closer.
My friends were shocked that we became friends. ouh well what do I care.
He is a damm nice person ok.
Like really! Yes he is.
You can talk cock with him till wee hours.
He will also be joining my fire twirling tribe and we are so on.
An, Sorry ya for hanging up the phone last night.
But you got to admit that I did it professionally right?
This just cracks me up
P.S. An, I miss you very much, you know. We should hangout soon and good luck for your exams aite? ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment