Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dudette day out

Like I said, today was the girlfriends day out.
Been so long haven't I meet up with the Dudettes.
Off to the trains to Cityhall with Sinchie to meet Fala.
Walk the LONG way to Suntec to suprise Mas at work.
We came a little early, so we waited till she end work.
Meet up with her again and off to Popeye's for dinner.
Finish dinner and we sat at Greek Theater for smoke break and catch up session.
Suhairi (Mas bf) came to fetch her and the 3 of us continue chatting till A'im came.
AIYOH! He got LOST again.
That boy uh...eeeeee FRUST!
We took a cab to BluJazz for a show and drop Sinchie at Cityhall. She have to head home.
*Jacket troubles*
(Orang suroh bawak Jacket taknk. degil, action!)
A'im and I left soon after we send Fala to meet Rudee (Fala's bf)
Took the train with A'im.
....SAYANG A'IM....
Here are photos for the day with Dudettes
*Dudettes*
-The GIRLFRIEND Club-

faLa & aRy


aRy & maS

SinChiE & faLa

KE-BAH-BOM


Can't take part in SNTM


Messy at POPEYE'S



Can't wait for the next day out!

No comments: