Thursday, September 18, 2008

kejung

Yay! I have completed my 3days of hell in IMH.
Did sessions from 745am to 12pm only but still I couldnt stand it even for another minute!
Aduh, You can go looney even if you are not!
The Stench. The Lunatic. The Food.
HORRIBLE




16 September: Day1
PISSED! Its my 13monthsary with A'im and I'm admitted.
NABEY!
Zach fetches me from home At 645am . He got a whole hell from me. The reason why he fetches me is because he have to calm me down but I told him off that I'm not gonna listen to him and I want to sleep at the back of the car.
HE LISTENS TO ME INSTEAD!
I wanna disclose crappy moment of the lunatics but alot of stories. So if you wanna know, meet me for coffee or desserts man!
I cant bring in camera in to take picture so this post gonna be abit boring....
Zach says I can go home. Yay!
He told me the backgrounds of the people I really wanna know about them treated in IMH.
Damm sad their stories actually.
Went to Sinchie's place. Changes clothes and off we went to town to meet Liza and eZad. Bump into my atheletics buddy Edi Putra. So long never meet him. Off to Wheelock to meet Liza and eZad. Then Khai and A'im joined us. Liza and eZad left and we went dinner.
Edi And ME
A'im and I had a heated arguement. Aiyoh. I breakdown already...We do the MJ indian version dance. idiots....




17 September: Day 2
I went into IMH and started to do the dance move I practice with Khai.
(sajak laa tu...nk masok IMH pun practice gile.)
Went to Jaja place have dinner with extended cuzzies to have dinner...gossips and go home.
After so long, I chatted with Ajin again.
And Yat, you are so nice laa you policeboy.




18 September: Day 3
I WOKE UP LATE AND I MISSED IT!
hahha.




xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Today I'm going to meet my ITE friends. Go have dinner. Fala IMYSM


update soon








No comments: