A'im wanted to show me a shop that I would like so much. Walk round and round at the basement.
Something triggers his mind that its at level 2!
DAMM!
A'im bought a 4) hoodie and 5) denim skinnys for himself.
A'im got me a 6) red and black studded belt.
(YAY! Atleast I got something to carry..hehheh)
SUH--WEEET part 1
We walked to Funan, grabbed brochures on iMac and A'im got me 7) green slingers!
SUH--WEEE-TER part 2
Head down to a perfume shop and he bought 8) DKNY's
Went in to Billabong. A'im keep insisting me to get the 9) black side bag. Told him to save his money and yet he spend it anyway.
SUH--WEEET--NESS part 3
STUBBORN LAA THIS A'IM!
anyways...here are some snappies
anyways...here are some snappies
Shopper A'im
...all for his strapless gf at home...
Close-up shot
Ary wanna have her picture on plastic bags can?
(Baby Level 4)
- Fallen (Rising sun) kicks
- Johnny Cupcakes Tee
- Hats
A'im Truffie, Let's dump our MacBeth wishes and get all our stuffs from the States.
I Love You, A'im. - your Munchkin.



No comments:
Post a Comment