Friday, July 4, 2008

Jerry, Fuzz & A'im

Well, today will be a bloody long post,so bear with it...I got alot to tell la... if You can't stand it, kindly CLICK on the "X" button on the top right hand conner!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
You must be wondering why I'm always late replying to you On MSN everytime. well,its not because I'm a slow typist but actually i was talking to someone very far away but close to my heart. There is this Sweet Young Gentlemen I met a few months back in Italy. Since he's not coming Singapore again, we chated online. and well I earned myself a
Cyber Boyfriend!!
His name is Jerry.
I wonder if he was thinking of me when he captures this picture!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ok...moving on, yesterday I met a friend I knew long ago. I met him on MYSPACE in 2004....funny thing is,we meet up every 2 years! Nice one la Fuzz!

and he got me donuts!!


...and well...thiss is Fuzz that i was talking about!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

TODAY!!

I had an Appt at Mount Elizabeth Hospital. I'm so happy to be informed that my depression level is decreasing...so bloody happy la...

I then met A'im At Orchard at 10.20am. Suppose to be at 9.30am la...he woke up late. He Make it up by treating breakfast at that EVIL Ronald McDonald FastFood restaurant. YAY!! got hotcakes...ok, so its EVEN now!

He also treat me for Movies. We bought 2 WANTED tix at Cineleisure 2.30 slot. I thot if used NETS got discounted rates one...but fuck it...i think we've been cheated... its ok...we've bought it anyway.

we got one & a half bloddy hours to wait, so we decided to play POOL! yes POOL!

the show-offs skills


SEE how I break it! damm Terror one I tell you


*TOUGH BOD*

I know...he also say I'm so FIERCE...am I??


the STUBS


I did'nt know Zapple got alcohol. look at his face!


blooody looong the advertisement!









I paid for it! who cares!


sooo tired.....eyebags


I was sitting at the couple seats and he was standing at first,but somewhat the bloody lady beside me really have no courtesy to shift to the opposite,So A'im had to face me. so sad cannot whispers in each other ear...DAMM IT!


ATLAST,the lady alight the train. and We are so happy to sit together!!


.... I think he talk to much....



No comments: