Thursday, July 3, 2008

cupcakes better than making love...somewhat

Hello there!! I'm so tired today. I'm suppose to watch movie ytd alone. (I noe its pathetic la. but what do I care, no one wanna watch with me). But was too lazy to go out. And so i stayed at home! (lagi pathetic, I noe!)
I was asked by a few random friends,why i named my blog Hardcore-cupcakes?
Well,It simply represent me as who I literally am,an agressive person indeed.
Well cupcakes is basically...I was bullied in school many years ago of having flat chest and people call me cupcake boobies. Like so the whatev! You bloody immature jerks and bitches.
I'm over it. But I like cupcakes on the other hand.
I met this wonderful hottie (cyber-ly,if theres such a word!) during my ITE days.
His Name is Johnny. Well he is an entrepeneur. He now owns a few shopsin the states. Johnny Cupcakes is the name of his shop. And bloody NO if you think he sells cupcakes, but he sells clothing apparels...he has a very intresting personality and he is who I look up to. (Other than Romeo!)
you can go to his website if you wanna Know more about his life or his products!


This is My lovely Johnny Baking Shirts!!

This is how part of his shop looks like...



and that's the ULTIMATE shirt that I want!!

Well,talking about cupcakes make me feel hungry. I was browsing the cupcakes recipe. It's bloody easy la but the icing damm bloody fuck up la.

so who wanna help me out doing cupcakes at your home?? (my oven spoil da)

I was searching for designs for cupcakes la on the net and this is what I got...maybe i should make one for all you special people that play a part in my life.

i can do robots too...how cute right??





I will make this one for Sinchie. IMY


and this to DEKOTORA and the gig-goers


this is for all my GIRLFRIENDS
-Fala-
-Alina Allan Chand-
-JM-
-Lisa-
-Nur-
...and the list goes on....



I won' forget about Azmi too. ILY



And anyone who suprise me with baking this cupcake, I'll LOVE YOU Forever

1 comment:

Jia said...

Awww how nice babe!