I told you the other time that was really down due to having abusive parents and all but well i think they have realise that I am the only daughter they have. well haha! very funny. stupid! Next time think before you do anything cruel dumb dumb! it was kinda funny thou cause they dint even say sorry to me!! damm it.
They drag me along to the John Little Sale at Expo since my cousin wanna drive us there. I was bloody shock la when they say "Ary,go take anything you want, go browse around,call me back when you found anything you like.." , and was like "huh?? wow!! sweet nibblets! okgo!"
and so after rounds and rounds, I still did not get anything for myself. ( stupid right? father wanna treat me also dun want. atleast get something la,spend his money abit!!)
So daddy saw me empty handed. (well you cant blame me!! I had never ask him for anything one. ok,I admit I only demand for food. what can you expect?? I'm a food lover!!)
He brought me to the footwear section, and he got me a Havaiinas sandals. and ok, however you spell it, I dun even care.
From afar, My mum saw me browsing at chocolates. And so she asked me to grab a few. I only took Rittersport mini pack. She look at me like as if i think she cannot afford alot kinda look. But seriously I dun like to spend my parents money. then she took this and that like no one's buisness. I shook my head and say "its your money anyway! so yay!"
We paid and all then he say "Go Fetch the car and sleep if you want,I'll wake you up when we reached." ok...thats wierd. and so I slept in the car and he brought me to the car car place where they sell car. I was like wth?? no one in the family had a license except for me undergoing practicals. They were surveying the prices and the plans, whatever. I cant be bothered. They dun want to pay for my education & now they wanna get me a car??
FAT HOPE!
Well daddy brought me to the House of Robots!! ok...secret #153: I LOVE ROBOTS and Action Figurines. So much of a girl, I know! well here are some pictures I've captured....
Robots love me
well Hello
we are the zombies
this is one of the shelves in the shop
and another
and more
so now you know what to get me next time!!




No comments:
Post a Comment