Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I miss you Bestie...

I'm feeling so down cause the bestie of my life left singapore and she'll be back in 2mths time which is like after August I guess. Walawei...DAMM LONG SIA!! I kept on having tears rolling down my cheeks cause she was there whenever I need her. And now she's so far away... i have our picture framed in an 8R. I just can't bear to forget about her even for a minute. Well, If you do not know who she is, Siti is her name but only I call her Sinchie cause it brings a special meaning to our friendship...
This are some of the pictures that have played many special moments in our friendship. Here I am to share with all of you.


Sinchie, I just wanna tell you how lost I am without you...

...the choices we've made...


...how similar we look...

...you were my shade from up above...

...we were the cam whores...

...the ghosts of the pathways...

...the sweetness we've become...

...only real friends poses for stuffed candy...

...the friend who sinks her feet with you...

...the friend who has praying disabilities...

...the friend who dun mind being retard for pictures together...

P.S. Sinchie, gwe kngn bget deyh sama loh. kpn mau km plg. ayh sini sm aku. jgn blg km aj yg pusng,pkran aku pn trggngu loh..mcm2 terjd. nyata aku udah buat yg patut. langsusng iya ngk berjln sprti yg dicdngkn. plg siang sih. aku sendirian di sini Chie. -Ary Francesca-

No comments: