YAY!! Recorded and Satisfied!!
I went to TNT Recording Studio with DEKOTORA to have a 3hour slot. Recorded 2 songs in time!! WoW!! tiring la but still I had fun...so its ok...here are some pictures to share with...

Ah Boy
WORKSPACE is...

Khai is
LOST already laa...
But he is LOVING it...

Khai is TESTING....
Zan KANCHEONG already laa...
I was
sneeky but he was
taking opportunity laa...
sneeky in action Part2
bloody bored laa waiting for them...
Tora is Tired...I
PITY him
...always FOOLING around...
...and It's Tora's
TURN...

...I
ANNOYED AhBoy I guess...
look at Met going...
FIERCE dok..

...STUBBORN...
I
CANNOT help it... I
CANNOT see this pic also
DEKOTORA & AhBoy(the guy behind those many2 buttons)

ok going off and they are to
excited
...and we can
STILL rest...
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
well tmr (6July) DEKOTORA will be performing for the Silver Ribbon Gig @ youth park prolly around 5plus...not confirmed the timing yet but still do come and support DEKOTORA ok?
THANK YOU
We went jamming around 8 at Bedok. LEGEND BEB!! preparing for tmr...here are jamming photos...
...my
BUTT pain laa from sitting on the chair...
Khai
TIRED already
A'im is
GROOVING!!

Tora still
MAINTAIN
Zan was TORTURED
Met is
KILLING his lungs
Nur cant be bothered already
Well....I
always got the
LAST say!!
SEE YOU TMR AT YOUTH PARK!!
No comments:
Post a Comment