Monday, September 8, 2008

taa-daa

Been fasting and staying at home most of the time.
Scrub the tiles till shiny. If not cannot sleep.
ASS!
Khai's 25th Birthday on the 2nd
Breaking fast at A'im's place for the 3rd and 4th day of Ramadhan.
His mum cooking DAMM POWER one I tell you.
Or maybe because I was hungry.
(main bedal aje)
A'im's 25th Birthday on the 4th
Friday met Sinchie and Khai to town. Saw Al-Hafiz in the train.
Esprit opening soon at Liat towers.
(Khai I want stuffs can?)
Went home and nothing to do.
ZuldinieAsyraf 19th Birthday on the 6th
Saturday was sickening.
A'im got his pay and wanted to buy iPhone 3G but he have to put 500bux deposit.
Because he used to have problems with Singtel but settle already but....
ARRRGH SingTel being a bitch
Anyway. I have a new look...longer hair laa Dah-Lee-Ya!!
the Freaky part was its actually real human hair. I wonder where they got it from.
DEAD PEOPLE
I guess

my pants was zipped ok. the angle make it looks like it isn't.
aduh...eyebags. need to get rid of it soon!



No comments: