
I got 4 more sessions with Dr Zaki Christophe Williams.
This malay british mix sleazy psychathrist of mine.
Only I have the power to call him Zach.
We are like very close, treating each other like confidante
So hot so smart doctor I have. I'm so gonna miss him.
He is the one true doctor who understands me.
Go for lunch, coffee break or even ice cream break without fail after our sessions.
Send me home sometimes. MSN also laa!
Walawei! Never in my life to have doctor this good.
Today at 1030am meeting him again and treatment in IMH next week.
A'im, Sinchie, I'm so gonna miss you both.
Zach will be meeting me everyday during my treatment.
I'm going to end this depression soon.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tomorrow is Wednesday and I will be having dinner with Breym.
YAY! He took off from work just for me. YAY!
How sweet right?
VERY SWEET
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This Saturday will be a whole lot fun.
Double date with Khai, Sinchie and A'im.
Breaking fast outside.
Prolly going to this Italian Restaurant call Badoque.
Located somewhere in Bedok.
Or go Mad Jacks cafe or smtg.
I DON'T KNOW LAA!
This time the boys decide.
I DON'T CARE!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've decided to pick up a hobby. You know, to fill in my time.
I wanna learn Fire Twirling.
Sari, Dalina and Sarong somewhat inspires me to do so.
They dint literally tell me to do so but I've been to many of their shows and my previous band used to collaborate with them. So why not man!
I will learn how to eat fire too.
WATCH ME!



No comments:
Post a Comment