Friday, September 26, 2008

Last minute Day

Like it says...haha.Edi texted me at 0615hrs to see if i can accompany him to Polyclinic. I'm having dizzy spells but I agreed to make it at 0830hrs or 0900hrs instead of his suggestion which is at 0730hrs! Thought of getting up at 8 but the spells got even worst. Texted him again and apologised for the last minute cancel. And so he went alone.
It's already 1300hrs, about to go to Sinchie's crib and Edi called if we could accompany him get stuffs for Tira (his gf laa). Agreed to meet at 1400hrs and discuss what to get for Tira.
(Kecoh satu cabin!)
Alighted at Cityhall. Aduh!! DAMM PACKED!! F1 laa...
Got stucked at Marina and went to Suntec to get stuffs.
So this was how we look like in the train helping to pack the present for Tira.

She tooked out the price tag while I make the box.
She folds the stuffs, I arrange the stuffs.

Taa-Daa



Edi texting Tira.

The elves


The Creative Director

No comments: