Thursday, September 25, 2008

Disaster laa

I slept late again last night. Helped Mama to do pineapple tarts. She finished moulding the dough and "sepit-sepit" it. I woke up in the morning. Fill in the cooked grated pineapples and fill it in the dough. A'im came home from work about 8.30 on the morning. He still wanna go out watch movie because he can't spend time with me in the weekends due to work stuffs.
SAYANG A'IM
Met A'im at Causeway Point and walk around to survey on stuffs and more stuffs... I wanna get my Flying V!! Sam (my younger brother) called and he is locked from outside. he don't have keys. So he came down to get keys, get back home to change and came back to Causeway Point because A'im wanna treat him for movies! (Leceh kan?) Nevermind....
Met up with Sinchie & Khai there too... Khai was on break so decided to meet up and chat.
A'im sleepy face

Cheer up laa A'im....


Rilek laa...apada...

Samiul wore A'im Oakleys...

Khai matrep looks....Boi Katak eh?

Watched Disaster Movie....ok laa...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After the movie, the 3 of us walk around to get a pair of kicks for Sam.

.......And then.....

GUESS WHO I SAW?

aaLi !!!!

Haven't meet up with him for so long. I miss him like hell! Ali and I knew each other a long way down the past....When I was 15 I still remember!

Aduh...my hot hot scandal...hahha you know I know eh Ali?

His bag is cuter than his smile!

(When wanna play chess again? or you prefer strip chess?)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We went home smilling all for different reasons.





Sam got lucky with A'im.

No comments: