Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Going for holidays laa



Say also don't listen.
Listen also don't understand.
Don't understand also don't ask.
Asked also don't do.
Do also wrong.
Wrong also never admit.
Admit also not true.
True also not happy.
Not happy also don't tell.
VOICE OUT LA YOU IDIOT!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



A'im and I need a break. A holiday from stressful Singapore. I really wanna go back to Cali. Missed Zafwin, Zach, Gilly, Luke, Edward. Cappie and Gabby. A'im and I are still looking for better deals. So its really either.....Bali, Miami or Pennsylvania.


A'IM, LET'S GO



Chill by the Villa in Bali


Miami sayang!!



So long haven't been to international flea market. Germany is the best.





Don't ask if this was me cause I'm not gonna answer.





for this one too




We can go Snorkeling too.
Does Clownfish really makes you laugh?



Chill by the american diner.
SMOOTHIES & BOYS
(boys not anymore ok!)




So here is the trip I waited for all my life. Its in Penslyvania. Can go crazy with chocolates!
HERSHEY LAND!!

thrill-directions-chocs-spa


Hershey's Theme Park



Even the Lamp post looks like Hershey's!



We can just enjoy the chocolate spa there A'im!!


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


The Reebok that dint came to my doorstep.

A'im, you know I know!

No comments: