Saturday, August 30, 2008

just updating

When people talk nicely to you, answer back nicely laa. When you are pissed, I know vulgarities are tempting but as much I want you to know, he was trying to calm you down and try to settle things. It wasn't so difficult am I right?
I MIGHT NOT EVEN KNOW MYSELF BEST BUT I KNOW MY LIMITS. I WON'T HARM PEOPLE IF PEOPLE DON'T HARM ME OR MY FAMILY & FRIENDS.
Things could be solve if you have been co'operating and patient.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zafwin, I miss you & California. I wish if only I never exist in Singapore. I miss surfing.
Can't catch waves here dude. I'm totally change here.
Tongue with the "Laa's" and the "Lor's".
Got a boyfriend who is gonna be lonely forever. Hating malay bitches.
You can rape her if you want to. I don't care.
I wanna quit witchcraft, but its hard. I somewhat regret learning black magic and all.
I need to go back Indonesia where my granda hut and sacraficing a life is hard.
Anyway, It's given to protect myself. It's not as if I want it.
This secret have been kept in me for so long.
I'm 19 and I wanna throw it before I get married or should I say die.
AND STILL I'M NOT WEARING A BIKINI FOR SURFING!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sinchie, get away from Guz! He is an idiot. Don't know how to appreciate people. People respect him but he himself don't know how to repect people. Cough wrong, sit on the floor also wrong.
people visit wrong, people there for you also wrong.
HE IS A CONTROL FREAK!
GET RID OF HIM!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If SEX is about pleasure and getting WET,
It ISN'T!
The K.A.S.A. are going swiming today. pleasure mind and yes, getting wet....
REALLY WET!
shall blog again soon.

No comments: