Monday, August 25, 2008

many adventures


Bear with me a little... I haven been uploading since the previous post. Alot has been happening
SO GO AND SEE LAA!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A'im and I when for an Ice-cream date.
Menstrual cramps being a bitch!
So A'im got chocolates prepared!

Phish Food - Triple Choc - Strawberry Sorbet
whipped cream and nuts!


And thou its not caterpillar

but still i got the Shoes!!



we went to DAISO befor that and bought socks and soft clay

and weird drinks too

K'SPARK AMBASSADOR



A'im's Japanese rapist face

he moulds...

I moulds too

Our masterpieces


that's A'im's Robot


I love you

robots love
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
The Night of national day i stayed at home. Not that I'm Grounded but because I held a BBQ party at my place. My mum sisters and niece n nephew was there. I asked a few friends to come over but they rather watch fireworks...whatever.

my cousins


Arfan and Arfian was enjoying their time too


MARSHMELLOWS



Daddy invited A'im

daddy do the fire fire


...n cooky cooky too....



the one in red is the two little kids mommy

HAPPY NATIONAL DAY

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bored Friday

I read books again

I love his collections



I've been to her place often lately. And we cam whores


and again ...

and again


I love you Sinchie!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Friday 22 August was AWESOME

A'im, Me, Sinchie, & Khai thought of

DOUBLE DATING

And so we did. Khai came abit later so Sinchie, A'im & I went to Sim Lim to get A'im's Computer stuffs. Spend nearly 3hours in there. He also got me a China Phone. Just to test test. A'im & Sinchie got their eyes on the same model & they were ranting about who saw it first and all. Funny laa you!!

I can't review much but this is how it looks.

camera ok but no flash. can take burst shots. very PDA style

can slide upwards

GOT ANTHENNA!!

(mane bley angkat!!)

And so we met Khai at Starbucks and head down to have dinner then head down for sheesha at Haji Lane. Talking crap & munch again. Browsing my new China Phone.



I SHALL CHECK MY SCHEDULE WHEN ALL OF US GONNA BE FREE & HANG OUT AGAIN OK?


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


I miss you A'im

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and here are the pics from TAPESTRY

gone while at LJS


Before the set


khai khai


A'im center parting. hahahahaha


His strap broke halway thru the set. stupid

my hot hot boyfriend

Its 2pm and we are bored. So Tora drove the Deko's to Labrador makan place. the place make us feel like as if we in Malaysia I tell you. We proceed to Hortpark. So nice la the place...Sinchie, If you were there with me,we camwhore like hell already ok? Had dinner at The cheese Prata shop at pasir panjang then went to play at West Coast Park at night. So fun. the whole Dekotora was like having fun. I wish to come across this kinda thing again...

see how High I go


A'im was stucked


LOVE GARDEN

WEEEEEEEEEEEE

He made Mr. Scarecrow WET


I-I Sir!



...nostalgica...


I WANNA GO SWIMMING !!



AND

thank you Tora for sending us all home safely and DON'T you ever dare to jam brake and make me somersault at the back anymore!









No comments: