Probably everything happens for a reason.
Nightmares keeps haunting me.
Depression is killing me and this is dedicated to my boyfriend ex girlfriend.
Siti Kamariah Sumari
You spoils every moment of my time with A'im. You might not be be present on the venue itself but you are the rotten apple in our basket and you totally stinks.
SO WHAT
if your relationship with A'im was 4 years longer than mine?
SO WHAT
if you are prettier, fair and tall?
SO WHAT
if I'm not like that
SO WHAT
if I don't like make up and being girly-girly
SO WHAT
if you know how to pleasure him with better sex?
SO WHAT !?!
You have been a bitch in my ears and my eyes.
You even have the cheek to ask my boyfriend
-to go collect your laptop with you cause its heavy and your boyfriend was in camp?
-to buy gifts from you to pass to me?
-if he is free or not?
and you met my boyfriend the day before valentines?
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM REALLY?
Now you are in love with a younger dude and you wish to have all the attention. Lovey Dovey msges, Dates here and there telling me?
I'M NOT JEALOUS LAA BABE!
A'im and I had better dates than you do
You thought A'im is boring and unromantic, don't write poems and if you really wants him, WHY the hell do you leave him anyway?
WHY are you in the picture when everything went perfectly well?
I love hardcore guys and A'im is one.
You might think he is boring but he isn't.
Singing an impromptu original song from the bottom of his heart moved me.
Headbangings and breakdowns is our thing.
Rock is our religion
Mosh is our dance
Gore is our language
I TREASURE SINCHIE & FALA.
A'IM IS THE BEST ROCKER BOYFRIEND EVER.
NO ONE SHALL SLANDER MY GF's OR CREATES TROUBLE TO THEM.
DON'T INTERFERE IN MY RELATIONSHIP.
DON'T INTERFERE IN MY RELATIONSHIP.
SO LEAVE US ALONE OR REGRET YOUR FUTURE



No comments:
Post a Comment