Trying to clear up the 08 mess.
There are more pictures that need to be uploaded but well...ouh latersss.....
X'mas,I went to meet my Darling A'im to watched movies,Visitings andd prezzies!!
So on New Year, I went to meet My PunkJawa Mamat & Hero Nizam.
Get polaroid films, Lunch (Mamat's treat!)!
They accompany me to Art Friend to get my art supplies!
Then A'im tag along. Play pool at Lucky's (My treat and Mamat pakai ILMU! ahahhah)
Dinner at Es Teler (A'im's Treat)
Movies (Nizam's treat.)
A day where everyone treat each other. So fun!
Nizam's collect his lappy after that and A'im & I head home.

Cheska & PunkJawa
Credits "Agency Wak Mamat!"
P.S. You have the best choices. ahahhahah
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Well, it's already 09. I passed my drawing test and currently I'm schooling and so gonna be a designer soon.
Pray for me ouh please.
I met new friends. Going to school makes me happy.
Except for the fact i have to be in school at 8!
I am so gonna miss Sinchie. Haven't met that Darling of mine eversince her birthday and yes she was sick on her birthday and still we manage to celebrate even if it is like on her doorstep!
Fala & I came over to her place the day after. She got so many things la from us. Pics to be uploaded soon.
I am like so busy now, but do ask me out if you people want to. I can make time for you.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
And for the sake of all yo people who is making stories and gossips about me, do stop whatever you are doing. It's bad.
This is what happens when my name go up again!
Those who wants my new solo album, It's selling at 12bux and you can get free badge and a poster. Tell me if you need it to be autographed too. I will mail it to you soon.
ahahahahha. I love my life.
To bands out there who in need of help in marketing your band or establishing it in the media or just in need of gigs or need a platform to showcase your masterpieces, do email me. I am gladly to help.
I wanna sleep now.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A'IM!! DON'T FORGET TO FETCH ME TMR!
.jpg)

.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment