Thursday, October 9, 2008

Dilemma and desserts

I don't know ...to feel happy or sad... Going back to California is what I dreaming of these few days. I miss my friends and the gigs there which is so much better than in Singapore. I will be staying in L.A for prolly 2 weeks to store my stuffs there and move around.
Try to get a stable job there.
I will be coming back to Singapore after 2 weeks and be staying for another 6 to 8 months there.
Prolly even a year.
Work like hell there, get back to Singapore, get married then get out of Singapore again but with A'im this time round.
But I can't bear to be seperated with A'im. He has been such a darling to me.
But I have to do this on my own. It's hard to get a job in Singapore.
Banglas, Pinoys and Chinoneh everywhere.
I can't leave my Girlfriends too...
Aiyoh!! I cant bear to see them having new bestfriends.
I'll wallop you then you know!

A'im got scary Hulk eyes
Ouh ya..had mango tango and venezia ice cream yesterday

Daddy played bubbles with Arfian Darling'

and BOO! he can scares people!


caught this! He was sleeping in the train

Wake up darling


Ok..thats all for now...

No comments: