Really, Jack make us go looney like him!
Yesterday was suppose to be a double date session but Khai couldn't make it cause he was terribly sick and Sinchie was taking care of him the whole day and I guess she went KL already by now. So gonna miss her. For Khai, Too Bad! hahha
I mean get well soon! heh.
In the train off to Douby Ghaut. Pathetic you know these skater friends of mine.
(Damm Paiseyy part 1)
"What have become of you?"
"You never wore low-cut tanks and whats more in PINK!"
"How the hell you gonna skate with that long tresses?"
I'm change for the better ok!
Tomboy wrong, Feminine also wrong.
what is the fucking problem here actually
Damm HOT guy with his headphones right infront.
(Damm Paiseyy part 2)
A'im called. My ringtone
DAMM FUCKING LOUD!
AugustBurnsRed song some more.
He literally took off his headphone and said
"Fierce sak dek ni..."
(Damm Paiseyy part 3)
Orchard station and I bump into Lissa and Fatin.
I don't know if she realised my hair. hahha
Anyway babe, R is really a JERK! Eventhou he is A'im's close friends but still.
DAMM SHOCKING.
We were all suprised
Don't know how to treasure the sacrifices you made.
babe, Let that Dummy take care of the other Dummy. The other Dummy will realise by then that the Dummy is actually nothing man. Better guys coming your way. You'll never know when but prolly soon. Ask them go read the book "Chicken Soup for the Dummy Soul" or "Dummy Love guide for Dummies" Written by Ary Francesca!
I AM REALLY SO PISSED
THAT DUMMY IS SUCH A DISSAPOINTMENT
SMU was having somewhat of Flea Market and A'im got me a belt.
SUPER NICE SUPER VINTAGE
A'im got himself an Oakley UV protected sunglasses at Plaza Singapura.
HOT STUFF IN THE MAKING PART 4
So the date still go on. A'im still wanna go break fast at MAD JACK's.
Yesterday was suppose to be a double date session but Khai couldn't make it cause he was terribly sick and Sinchie was taking care of him the whole day and I guess she went KL already by now. So gonna miss her. For Khai, Too Bad! hahha
I mean get well soon! heh.
In the train off to Douby Ghaut. Pathetic you know these skater friends of mine.
(Damm Paiseyy part 1)
"What have become of you?"
"You never wore low-cut tanks and whats more in PINK!"
"How the hell you gonna skate with that long tresses?"
I'm change for the better ok!
Tomboy wrong, Feminine also wrong.
what is the fucking problem here actually
Damm HOT guy with his headphones right infront.
(Damm Paiseyy part 2)
A'im called. My ringtone
DAMM FUCKING LOUD!
AugustBurnsRed song some more.
He literally took off his headphone and said
"Fierce sak dek ni..."
(Damm Paiseyy part 3)
Orchard station and I bump into Lissa and Fatin.
I don't know if she realised my hair. hahha
Anyway babe, R is really a JERK! Eventhou he is A'im's close friends but still.
DAMM SHOCKING.
We were all suprised
Don't know how to treasure the sacrifices you made.
babe, Let that Dummy take care of the other Dummy. The other Dummy will realise by then that the Dummy is actually nothing man. Better guys coming your way. You'll never know when but prolly soon. Ask them go read the book "Chicken Soup for the Dummy Soul" or "Dummy Love guide for Dummies" Written by Ary Francesca!
I AM REALLY SO PISSED
THAT DUMMY IS SUCH A DISSAPOINTMENT
SMU was having somewhat of Flea Market and A'im got me a belt.
SUPER NICE SUPER VINTAGE
A'im got himself an Oakley UV protected sunglasses at Plaza Singapura.
HOT STUFF IN THE MAKING PART 4
So the date still go on. A'im still wanna go break fast at MAD JACK's.
just newly open at Paradiz Centre
(Suke hati kaw laa)
We go withdraw some money. A'im key in his pin code. I totally forgot its a DBS ATM.
Usually withdrawals from POSB ATM is below the key pins right?
So this stupid Girlfriend of A'im Sticks her fingers below the keying pins laa...then I saw the money coming out from the top.
A'im laugh like hell. I acted as if nothing happens and say that I was just resting my hands there laa...
(Damm Paiseyy part 4)
HILLARIOUS
Seated at MAD JACK's
The ambiance ok laa...we couldnt get to sit on the sofa cause its reserved. Nabey!
So after Dinner we went to Plaza Sing again finding perfumes for A'im this time round.
(Leceh laa that boyfriend)
Scroll for pictures
(Suke hati kaw laa)
We go withdraw some money. A'im key in his pin code. I totally forgot its a DBS ATM.
Usually withdrawals from POSB ATM is below the key pins right?
So this stupid Girlfriend of A'im Sticks her fingers below the keying pins laa...then I saw the money coming out from the top.
A'im laugh like hell. I acted as if nothing happens and say that I was just resting my hands there laa...
(Damm Paiseyy part 4)
HILLARIOUS
Seated at MAD JACK's
The ambiance ok laa...we couldnt get to sit on the sofa cause its reserved. Nabey!
So after Dinner we went to Plaza Sing again finding perfumes for A'im this time round.
(Leceh laa that boyfriend)
Scroll for pictures
P. Chicken Nasi Lemak.
(does aussie eat nasi lemak?)



No comments:
Post a Comment