Friday, August 8, 2008

Picnic with A'im

A'im isn't working on Thursday and neither he was today. He brought me to Ice skate at Jurong. Well the last time I went ice skate was 10years ago laa when I was 9. Now the screws all rusty already! The last time I went there was charged at 10bux for 2hrs including the skate
but now it has hiked to $17.50 for 2hrs including the skates!
BLOODY HELL!
But I have to admit it was SUPER FUN.
Only 10 minutes in the ring and we got tired already..
HILARIOUS I TELL YOU!
The pics are all in A'im HP and he haven't upload yet...I promise to show you guys once he already upload it all ok?
------------------------------------------------------------

Today like I said, A'im isn't working AGAIN!
We headed down to Lower Pierce reservoir for a picnic.
I LOVE PICNICS AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME!
Well, it relives your mind actually and make one speak up.
A'im needs a break...he is always caught up at work.
He works round the clock and haven't got enough rest.

SNAPPIES BELOW

(...and we got the same SUPERMAN SHIRTS!)

...and ya say cheese to the PSP Camera...


-MY MACHO SUPERBOY-


...and the ...yea...not so macho supergirl...


got trail so its easy to walk around


-WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE-


...now you see...



...and now you don't...



reading the tabs



...and I'm humming...


...and we brainstormed for our new original...



A D#M D#M A



soaking your feet in the water relieves stress



MESSY-BLOWN BY THE WIND-TWISTER MAT


strumming random chords does good for your brains too!


my dedication to Jason Mraz


...and this one too...


IRRESISTIBLE
UNREPLACEABLE



someone paged for SUPERMAN


yes I was the one





monkeys playing on the playground
can you see?


my long waited merry-go-round



MONKEYS LAA!


WEEEEEE~


WUUUUUUUUUUUUU~


A'im got dizzy!


eyy...fun you know...
It reminds me my childhood playground


my stunts


crazy already, so don't bother



HOP A'IM HOP

(katak si katak lompat, lompat setinggi-tinggi)


CLARK KENT-NOT MAKE IT!



while playing...



what was it?



...I will save you...


Don't bother!



The SUPERHEROES to your RESCUE!!


TO INFINITY....


...AND BEYOND!


MONITOR LIZARD: Isn't that BUZZ LIGHTYEAR catch line?



OOOPS!

No comments: