Sunday, August 3, 2008

I know this is so like late but still I just wanna tell you that I had fun laa...
well on the 30th July, I went to meet Ezad and Sinchie
(so long never meet them!)
We went to ArtFriend to get Sinchie's fabric paint.
She aims to make business by designing shoes...I really don't mind helping her. I mean, we stay nearby in fact a few steps away...Fasting month is drawing near,and I hope to spend more time with her doing stuffs like designing shoes or baking cookies.
sounds fun but yea,only if she happens to be free!
We drop by FarEast to get some hair accessories and Ezad left soon after for Silat.
Sinchie sat down with me while waiting for Edwin.
While waiting, I saw my old friend, Net.
We chatted and left to Wisma for Edwin. Had dinner and BAHHH on the bed.
OK..For the first time I wore short skirt...
so uncomfortable.
A stranger ask for my number.
So its worth it. WTH! I got a boyfriend.
So I SMILE, WALK AWAY, IGNORE!

Sinchie-Ary-Ezad

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


31July was Daddy 49th birthday.

A'im and I ordered pizza. I paid the guy and when he about to give me loose change,I told him to gimme the 5bucks and the rest was tips for him. He winked at me and say thank you. So nice la..Then...

A'im stared at me.

WHAT THE HECK?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the 1st of August, I went out to IKEA with A'im. Surveying beds and wardrobes.

SO EXCITING!

OK shut up Ary! We had Wieners and Pepsi.

We head down to ITE SIMEI, where I previously graduated, to meet my Outdoor Adventure Club mates. Punk, Magic, Fela, Q, Aqhari, Firdaus, Firman, Anaf, Syak... I miss them alot laa..I felt so welcome,even thou theres the new batch, we interacted very well. Went Simpang Bedok for Dinner. Fiq was damm Belo la, Firman loves to see me getting Punked la...And Roy, you were somewhat attractive. Its not as if i want you to be my boyfriend laa. I just wish to know you more. I got a boyfriend hello!

A'im, Please call me

------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, i cleaned my room and the living room and the kitchen as well... Samiul got NCDCC training and mum Brought me out to Causeway Point.

She got me a BROTHER 4 in 1 printer!!

and Dad.....got me Yakult! haha

HILLARIOUS.

And now I'm still waiting for A'im to call me...

BLOODYHELL

No comments: