I have reformatted my room. so YAY!
yesterday was damm bloody boring la.....I went to Mt Elizabeth for counselling ALONE, have lunch ALONE, ice cream ALONE!
where are all my friends? neither A'im accompanying me!
CAN YOU IMAGINE, NOT EVEN A'IM?!
Damm BLOODY down la...
I WISH I HAVE A GROUP OF GIRLFRIENDS!
u know like those who go out together for desserts or...
..or soaking in the sun...
...or even SLEEPOVERS... Well to tell the truth, I never been a group having fun like this before. I'm so jealous of A'im having his own group of BOYS!
Maybe its because I was too rugged and ungirly...whatev
so now I've decided to pick up a book on
"SOCIAL GRACES & ETIQUETTE"
Therefore I'll learn how to TALK, WALK, ACT & DRESS FEMININELY
I will be getting a tank similar to the one above and match it with my Skinny & HEELS
...and I'll get a Tiered skirt similar to the one above to match it with my plain racer-backs, pointies and accessories!
...not only dress but colour me up and smell nice too...
...and boy, whoever hot guys suprise me with lilies or a bar of chocolates after my transformation, I'll Love You Forever!So A'im, Bear That In Mind!!









No comments:
Post a Comment