Thursday was hillarious.
I'm suppose to go for an interview which I did. I should disclose the company name but i can tell you its around Bugis for sure! A'im was late again, we are suppose to meet at 11am but well I waited till 1230pm.
NICE!
WHAT THE HECK??!
LUNCH HOUR OK!
WHICH HR DEPT WOULDNT GO FOR LUNCH AT THAT HOUR?!
so well I was furious definately laa! He didn't even get me chocolate or whatsoever.
I still got him a fruit...TASTELESS PEACH!
(A'im, go read between the lines or actions or whatsoever)
....and we walk around killing time till about 2pm....
I kept quiet the whole time and A'im should better know why!
...and we went to the office...
(we waited 1hr in there ok! bloodyfuck! who takes 3hrs lunch? IDIOT!)
Receptionist: (stares)
Ary: (whisper to A'im) EEEE! why she look so scary one?? Like monster (stares back!)
(what do expect from me?)
A'im: (whisper to me) GO Laa!! ask her!!
Ary: (smiling happy tone) Hi, i called in a few days back for an interview
Receptionist: As WHAT??
Ary: (cursing) as a visual merchandiser
Receptionist: (searching the files) Ou, fill in this form!
Ary: ok sure. (bloody long form) (filling in) here miss I've filled it up.
Receptionist: (call HR then ask me) where you get the information from?
Ary: youR CS tell me to come down anytime just not during lunch hours... and bring my portfolio
Receptionist: well, we don't do walk in interview for this position,you must send in resume
Ary: why did you tell me to fill in the form in the first place??
Firstly, i HATE the receptionist.
Secondly, I HATE doing stuffs for no reason...
GO TEAR THAT FORM LAA!!
i was devastated, A'im isn't much of a help. I almost destroy my portfolio, A'im stops me. We were fighting cause he just seem to care even lesser about me as time goes by. I hope he change..
WELL HE BETTER BE!
While he was saving my portfolio,
Pai & his GF(i dunnoe her name seriously)
happens to be there...so we followed them to get Pai's GF shoes.
Well girl, don't ask me for suggestions cause
I Don't fancy heels or pumps or whatever girl shoe is in the first place!
We stopped at Mcs to have drinks and fries and ciggies too...and we left until the girl beside our table just barf on the table la!!
...and so...
A'im came over my place and we session for a while. He strums, I sing! Can you imagine ONE LYRICS CAN PLAY FOR MANY GENRES LA!! well there was the EMO, the PUNK VERSION and the best was HAPPY HARDCORE!!
A'im, I want Jiggy Sir the Dragon!!
ok I'm bored now. BLOODY BORED LA! no one to talk too.. It's ok. A'im came over my place again in the morning. EY WAIT, he came at 1230pm! Its nice of him to drop by but...errrr...I dint prepare anything for him to eat. He must be starving la...so I fried him anchovies in batter fritters. He so KAYPO one I tell you.
GET OUT FROM THE KITCHEN WHEN I'M BEING THE CHEF FOR YOU!
We sat outside eating the fritters and drinking strawberry miranda. NICE!
Basically we spend the day playing with my neighbour toddler Arfan & Arfian & also baby chicks! yeap...as in the chicken baby...
A'im stayed till after DAWN and went home and STILL haven called me till now la...GUNDOO!
I MISS YOU TRUFF.



No comments:
Post a Comment